Get in touch
Current Job Vacancies
Bench Joiner / Gate Installer
Please email your CV to email@example.com.
We are looking for bench joiner / gate installer to join our team at Village Gates. This person will be a key part of our friendly installation team with confident communication and organisational skills. They should be willing to learn more about the products and services that we offer.
8:00am – 4:30pm (4pm on Fridays).
Overtime may be required some evenings and weekends.
– Installing quality mortice and tenon timber gates to a very high standard.
– Making sure tools and materials are in stock in the vans.
– Planning and organising your tasks.
– Learn to manufacture gates in our workshop.
– Spraying and staining gates.
– Filling in site reports, filing and liaising/updating the office.
– Speaking to customers in person and over the phone to update them on each stage of the job.
You will predominately be a gate installer, but some bench joinery will be required (training will be provided for this).
– A hands-on individual.
– A confident communicator.
– A get-up-and-go attitude.
– Professional and friendly manner.
– Customer service skills.
– Highly organised.
– Ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks.
– A good sense of humour.
– Full UK driving license.
We’re looking for someone who will fit well into our friendly team and who is willing to work within other areas of the business to ensure the jobs are of a high quality.
Salary and Benefits
– Salary £22,000 – £26,000 depending on experience.
– Overtime when needed.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Excellent work
We just wanted to say thank you for the excellent work you have done for us. The front gates were made exactly to our requirements and your service was prompt and friendly. We shall have no hesitation in recommending your work to our friends and neighbours who have already been asking ‘who did your gates?’.